Graphhene Software Pvt Ltd (GSPL) is the licensed owner of the brand quikkdelivery.com or its affiliates (“Quikk,” ”the Company,” “we,” “us,” “our,”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its conformity with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- the details that Quikk may collect from you when you access or use its websites, mobile applications, and other online services (collectively, referred as "Services"); and
- its ways for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information Quikk collects through its Services, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as restaurants and stores at which you place an order and/or pay through Quikk’s Services and social networks that you use in connection with its Services. Quikk encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
The office of Quikk delivery resides at, Quikk delivery, located at 610, Tower – B, iThum Tower, Sector-62, Noida, 201301, UttarPradesh, India will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by, or processed in rapport with our Services.
Occasionally, this policy may change, your sustained use of Quikk’s Services after it makes any change is considered to be acceptance of those changes, so please go through the policy periodically for updates.
How we collect and use the information
Quikk delivery accumulates several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a particular person and could be used to recognize that particular person whether from that data, or from the data and other details that we have, or is likely to have approach to. We do not consider personal detail to comprise detail that has been made unknown or combine into a collection so that it can no longer be used to recognize a specific person, whether in consolidation with other detail or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to approach our services, and your usage information.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our services (information collected automatically may comprise usage information, IP addresses and information collected through web beacons, cookies, and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we gather on or through our services may include:
- Information of your account: Your full name, postal code, email address, password and other information you may give with your accounts, such as your mobile number, gender, and website. As part of your profile account, your profile picture will be publicly advertised. You may optionally give us this detail through third-party log-in services such as Google Plus and Facebook. In such cases, we retrieve and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your content: Through our Services the information you provide, inclusive of your photographs, reviews, lists, comments, the users you follow, followers, prior and current restaurant order details, food ordering information and history, special restaurant requests, favorite restaurants, contact information of people you add to or notify of, your restaurant reservations through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other detail in your profile account.
- Your searches and other activities: The terms you search for and results in you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your communications: Through our services, the communications held between you and other users or merchants; your participation in sweepstakes, survey, poll, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., updates, newsletters, or other products); your communication with us about employment favorable circumstances posted to the services.
- Your transactional information: If you make purchases through our Services, we may accumulate and store information about you to process your requests and automatically finish forms for future transactions, containing (but not limited to) your address, phone number, billing information, email, and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties that help in processing and accomplishing your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit payment or credit card detail, we encrypt the information by using technology that is as per the industry standard, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." If you write reviews about our businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly demonstrate detail that you transacted with those businesses.
- Your Public Posts: You also may provide details (such as reviews, ratings, tips, comments, photos, likes, bookmarks, lists, friends, etc.) to be displayed or published (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly approachable areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and pass on to others at your own risk. Although we restrict ingress to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such detail by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or dense (see "Security" section below). Furthermore, we cannot rein the activities of other users of our services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we can’t and don’t promise that your user offering will not be observed by unauthorized persons. We may reveal this detail on the services, allot it with businesses, and further divide it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about disclosing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings. We use the detail you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this detail to demonstrate appropriate advertising, communicate with you, provide support to you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including location data, traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services
- Computer and device information: Knowledge about your computer, mobile device and Internet connection, comprising your IP address, platforms, operating systems, browser type, device's unique device identifier, other browsing information (speed, connection, connection type etc.), mobile network information, device type, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored files and information: : Our applications also may access metadata and other details associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may comprise, for example, audio and video clips, photographs, address book information, and personal contacts.
- Location information: Our applications collect real-time detail about the device location, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited: The last visited web page URL before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier, if on a mobile device you're using our services, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to identify you. We may do this to track your use of our applications and to store your preferences. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be removed. To track your use of our applications advertising companies may use device IDs, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance, and display advertisements that are more appropriate to you. To track your usage of our applications, analytics companies may use mobile device IDs.
- Your preferences: Your settings preferences such as language and time zone
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: The online or offline status of your application for mobile application users.
- Applications: If you use the Quikk application, Quikk may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. The applications we gather detail for, may change across categories comprising, shopping, without limitation, fashion, food and travel. This will help us know you and your preferences better and enable Quikk to provide you with a personalized experience.
- Process and acknowledge to your queries
- To know our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), enhance the features and content of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and accomplish your transactions, and make special offers.
- Identify technical problems and manage our services.
- Send you communications that you have desired or that may be of interest to you by way of courier, or emails, or telephone calls, or registered post, or any other communication mode. We may also share your priorities or the Services used by you with your network followers on Quikk for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- The questions from other used that send you questions that you may be capable to answer if you have registered with Quikk.
- Allow us to show you ads that are appropriate to you.
- Generate and review data and reports about, and to conduct research on, service usage patterns and our user base.
- Mange sweepstakes and contests.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you, your account related policies.
- Carry out our responsibilities and implement our rights originating from any contracts entered into between you and us, which includes collection and billing.
- Inform you about alternations to our Services.
- Grant you to take part in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way we may explain when you provide the details.
- For any other purpose with your approval.
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries, which are object that exists under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company Graphhene Software Private Limited.
- To advertisers, contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. food delivery) and who are obligated by contractual responsibilities to keep personal details confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we reveal it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a divestiture, merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Quikk’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of liquidation, bankruptcy, or similar proceeding, in which personal detail held by Quikk about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To third-parties to market their services or products to you if you have complied to get the promotional updates. We contractually need these third-parties to keep personal detail confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we reveal it to them.
- To accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose revealed by us when you provide the information.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for several purposes, such as to send you communications via messages, emails, or tele-call to educate you about our products that may be of interest to you, on our behalf you get push notifications to your mobile device, your spoken queries and questions, provide voice recognition services to process help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our services, products, and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as rganizing sweepstakes or conducting surveys for us. To enable vendors to perform their services, we may share information about you with these vendors only.
- Social Networks. If you connect with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about the services you use, as well as post knowledge about your activities on the social media service. Your communications with social media companies are administered by their privacy policies.
- If we believe disclosure is required or appropriate to protect the property, rights, or safety of Quikk, our customers or others. This comprises exchanging information with organizations for the purposes of credit risk reduction and other companies and fraud protection.
- Consent. We may share your details in any other state of affairs where we have your consent.
- When you use a debit or credit card to secure a reservation through our Sites, we provide your debit or credit card account info. (including card number and date of expiry) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable restaurant.
- To know about the information about the security of your debit or credit card account information, see the "Security" section below.
- If your requests are offensive or unreasonably overdone,
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be infringed upon, or
- If the detail or material you request relates to current or expected legal affairs between you and us, or providing access to you would partial negotiations between us or an investigation of possible illegal activity. Your right to update, correct, review, and remove your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any legal retention needs.
Information We Gather Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain detail about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to ingress the services, and about your use of the services, even if you use the Services without logging in or registering.
Precise Information of Location and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may gather and process detail about your mobile device's GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location detail is recorded to custom-make the services with location-based detail and features (for example, to apprise you about restaurants in your area or applicable promotions).
Some of these services need your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other detail we hold about you. We hold this data for no longer than is reasonably required for providing services to you.
If you like to use the specific feature, you will be asked to acquiescence to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your acquiescence at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device permits you to do this. For further details see your device manufacturer's instructions.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
We, may use pixel tags, cookies, mobile device IDs, web beacons, "flash cookies" and analogous files or technologies to accumulate and store information with reference to your use of the Services and third party websites.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer that enables us to identify you (for example, as a registered user) when you visit our website, store your preferences and settings, improve your experience by delivering content and advertising specific to your interests, track your use of our Services, perform research and analytics, and help with security and administrative functions.
Cookies may be firm or stored only during an distinctive session. To know in detail about cookies, click here https://www.aboutcookies.org.
A pixel tag also named as a web beacon or clear GIF. It is a tiny graphic with ingrained not visible on a webpage (or an online ad or email), a unique identifier, and is used to track or count things like webpage activity or ad effects or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users' computers.
Quikk uses pixel tags to measure the popularity of our several pages, features and services. We may also comprise web beacons in e-mail or newsletters to decide whether the message has been disclosed and for other analytics.
Most browsers are set to automatically allow cookies. Please note it may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may intervene with certain functionality on the Services. Major browsers provide users with numerous options when it comes to cookies
Users can commonly set their browsers to block all third-party cookies (which are those set by third-party companies collecting information on websites operated by other companies), hinder all cookies (including first-party cookies such as the ones Quikk uses to collect search activity information about its users), or block specific cookies. Please visit your browser's help settings modify your cookie settings.
Information from Third Parties
We may also take information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, third-party websites, and combine that information with information which we gather from or about you.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How we use the information we collect
We use the collected information from and about you for several purposes, including to:
We may also use your detail to connect you about third-party and our own goods and services that may be of willing to you. If you don’t want that we use your detail in such a way, please go through the appropriate box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user priorities in your account profile.
We may use the detail we have gathered from you to enable us to display ads to our service providers'/advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not reveal your personal details for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise communicate with an advertisement, the advertiser may believe that you meet its target criteria.
How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
Information Shared with Restaurants
When you make a order for restaurant/store or execute online food ordering transaction through our Services, your detail is provided to us and to the restaurants with whom you opt to reserve. In order to assist the progress of your reservation and online food order processing, we provide your detail to that restaurant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant or reservation.
If you provide a mobile number, restaurants, then Quikk may send you text messages regarding your reservation or order's delivery status. Some restaurants also require you to provide debit or credit card account information to secure your order.
When you make a reservation of restaurant or online food ordering transaction through our Services and/or make a payment to a restaurant through our Services, we may also share with the restaurants additional information, such as information about your dining preferences and history or detail that we gather from third-parties.
Information you select to share with a restaurant when you make a reservation and/or pay a restaurant through our Services may be used by the restaurant for its own purposes. We do not restrict the restaurant’s privacy practices. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to know about its privacy practices.
Payment Card Information
To use certain of our Services, such as to make reservations at certain restaurants and to make payments to certain restaurants, we may need debit or credit card account information. By submitting your debit or credit card account detail through our Services, you purposely consent to the sharing of your detail with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you also agree to the following terms:
Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better know your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the relative technology described in the "Automatically-Collected Information" Section above.
The information gathered by this technology will be revealed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users' use of the Services. As we already described in the following section that we also use Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from gathering or using your detail, you may install the add-on of Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser.
Third parties whose products/services are approachable or publicized via the Services may also use similar technologies or cookies to gather information about your use of the Services. This is concluded with the aim to help them-
Optimize, Inform, and serve ads based on previous visits to our website and other sites and
Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interplays with these ad services and ad impressions are related to visits to our website. We also allow other third parties (e.g., ad servers and ad networks such as OpenX, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Pubmatic, and others) to give tailored ads to you on the Services, and to access their own cookies or similar technologies on your mobile phone, computer, or other device you use to access the Services.
You may visit the Network Advertising Initiative's Consumer Opt-Out Link, and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Opt-Out Link to opt-out of receiving tailor-made advertising from companies that engage in those programs. To choose out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or modify Google Display Network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page.
Please note that to the range advertising technology is joined into the Services, you may still receive ads even if you opt-out of tailor-made advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be made to measure to your interests. Also, we do not manage any of the mentioned opt-out links and we are not answerable for any choices you make using these systems or the persist availability or exactness of these mechanisms.
When infiltrating the Services from a mobile app. you may also receive tailor-made in-application advertisements. Each operating system: Android, iOS, and Windows Phone provides its own directions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements.
You may figure out the uphold materials and/or the settings of privacy for the respective OS in order to choose out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other OS and devices, please go through the privacy settings for the applicable OS or device or to contact the appropriate platform operator.
Options about how we use and reveal your information
We endeavor to provide you with options regarding the personal detail you provide to us. You can set your browser or mobile device to decline all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To understand how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Adobe's website for Flash player settings page.
When you sign up for an account, you are choosing in to get emails from other Quikk users, businesses, and Quikk itself. You can sign in to manage your email choices and follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot choose out of taking certain administrative policy, legal policy, or service policy from Quikk.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, modify or remove personal details we have collected from you, or permanently remove your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page (also located here), or contact the Quikk Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take feasible steps to precisely record the personal details that you provide to us and any after updates.
We encourage you to update, review, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, inadequate, or irrelevant for legal purposes, or are being processed in a way which outrages any applicable legitimate requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and remove your personal information may be restricted, subject to the law of your area of authority:
Security: How we protect your information
We have implemented suitable electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unapproved access to your information and to manage data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the advanced technology.
Generally, To protect the personal information submitted to us we follow standards accepted by industry, during transmission and once we got it both. The third party service providers regarding payment gateway and processing are all validated as accommodate with the payment card industry standard.
We assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to unauthorized third-party access, errors in transmission, or other causes beyond our control. You play a crucial role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Quikk account with anyone. If we get directions using your user name and password, we will acknowledge that you have approved the instructions.
The Services are not proposed for users under the age of 18, except that permitted under pertinent local laws (Permissible Age). We do not intentionally collect any personal information from users or market or solicit detail from anyone under the Permissible Age.
If we know that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will remove the account and any related detail as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at Support:email@example.com
Third party links and services
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Your use of these characteristics may result in the assemblage, processing or sharing of information about you, depending on the characteristic. Please be aware that we are not answerable for the privacy practices or content of other websites or services which may be connected on our services.
Data retention and account termination
Thereafter, we will either remove your personal information or unidentify it so that it is unacknowledged and not blamed to your identity. For example, we may retain detail to investigate, prevent, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to abide with legal obligations.